Route Sales Representative (83291)
Are your customer service and driving skills top-notch? If so, join Strategic Retail Partners as a Route Sales Representative in Clearwater, Florida!
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, Strategic Retail Partners has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and Route Representatives covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
As a Route Sales Representative, you will work with Strategic Retail Partner’s customers to...
- Setup, replenish, and merchandise our trendy and high-quality products at local stores on a route driving a company vehicle from SRP’s upgraded fleet
- Execute the installation of displays and promotional materials
- Provide excellent service to customers, identify opportunities to build relationships and grow sales
- Order product and maintain accurate inventory
- Work independently while being part of a motivated and supportive team
The Route Sales Representative compensation includes base pay, overtime, and performance bonuses. Earn up to $55,000 annually!
The schedule is Monday through Friday with the day starting at 6:00am. The schedule is typically 50 hours a week and includes some overnight travel.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off with annual cash out option
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Per diem for overnight travel
- All-expense paid training at SRP University in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Employee discounts on hotels and lodging
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Tech savvy (smartphone apps, Outlook, Excel, and Zoom)
- Previous experience in customer service, sales and/or retail preferred