Route Sales Representative
Route Sales Representative
Are your customer service and driving skills top-notch? If so, join Strategic Retail Partners as a Route Sales Representative in Middle River, Maryland!
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, Strategic Retail Partners has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and Route Representatives covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
As a Route Sales Representative, you will work with Strategic Retail Partners customers to
- Setup, replenish, and merchandise our trendy and high-quality products at local stores on a route driving a company vehicle from SRPs upgraded fleet
- Execute the installation of displays and promotional materials
- Provide excellent service to customers, identify opportunities to build relationships and grow sales
- Order product and maintain accurate inventory
- Work independently while being part of a motivated and supportive team
The Route Sales Representative compensation includes base pay, overtime, and performance bonuses. Earn up to $57,300 annually!
The schedule is Monday through Friday with the day starting at 6:00am. The schedule is typically 50 hours a week and includes some overnight travel.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off with annual cash out option
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Per diem for overnight travel
- All-expense paid training at SRP University in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Employee discounts on hotels and lodging
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Tech savvy (smartphone apps, Outlook, Excel, and Zoom)
- Previous experience in customer service, sales and/or retail preferred
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds and bend, push, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 99070