- 13-Oct-2021 to 12-Dec-2021 (MST)
- Accounting & Finance
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
Are you an experienced accountant with attention to detail looking to land at a company with substantial growth through both organic growth and acquisitions? SRP Companies, headquartered in Castle Rock, is growing its accounting staff and in need of a Senior Accountant to improve month end close efficiency and work with the consolidation of multiple entities.
Support the Accounting Department of the company. Typical responsibilities include:
- Preparation of month end reconciliations and accruals
- Oversight and maintenance of cash deposits, payments and prepaid expenses
- Analyze and record company payroll
- Work in conjunction with Finance team for month end reporting
- Provide support and analysis for year-end audit
- Manage accounting compliance items, including filings and sales taxes
- Fixed Asset and Capital Lease accounting
- Work with multiple entities as part of consolidation process
- Special projects and reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Strong Excel skills
- Public accounting experience a strong plus
- Highly detail oriented and exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire for growth and inquisitive attitude a must
- Experience with Oracle a plus
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $70,000 - $75,000/year. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.