Senior Demand Planner - Forecaster
- 10-Sep-2021 to 09-Oct-2021 (MST)
- Supply Chain
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Demand Planner is responsible for operational forecasts for all products within the SRP portfolio. With a focus on service level optimization and inventory reduction, optimize forecasting tools and collaborate with key stakeholders to produce high quality forecasts for utilization in procurement decisions and financial forecasting management.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to validate trends, inventory levels, and service levels.
- Collaborating with Procurement to ensure effective product lifecycle management.
- Incorporating shrink, seasonality, and new business considerations
- Create and manage reporting tools where necessary utilizing available software resources, equipment, and personnel.
- Validating forecast output and measuring/reporting forecast error
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure successful and timely launch of planned promotions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations Management or equivalent work experience.
- Preferable 1-3+ years of progressive experience in demand and supply planning
- Experience with management of professional forecasting tools. Demantra/SAP or other ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in forecast management and manipulation, exhibiting strong quantitative and analytical skills; proven accountability and success in balancing optimal inventory turns and customer fulfillment rates.
- Expertise participating in a cross-functional S&OP process; proficiency in forecasting, capacity and inventory planning.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled critical thinker able to contribute solutions to challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.