Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- 19-Jul-2019 to 24-Aug-2019 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Sapulpa, OK, USA
- $13-$15 DOE
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
- Ensuring orders are pulled safely, accurately and efficiently
- Shipping orders via UPS/FedEx in an accurate, timely manner
- Data entry
- Maintaining a clean warehouse
- Contributing to team goals and objectives with a positive attitude
- Prior warehouse experience
- Positive attitude and team player
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to read, write and communicate (written and verbally) in English
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1142119