Special Project Assistant
- 06-Jan-2020 to 06-Feb-2020 (MST)
- Delivery and Merchandising
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Depends on Experience
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
SRP Companies is excited to offer an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. The Project Assistant for our Logistics Support team will interact with the Logistics Support team to coordinate, track, communicate and support all aspects of sales and service with our customers and teammates. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, ambitious and able to manage time efficiently.
- Prioritize and distribute all necessary project materials
- Attend all project meetings record meeting notes
- Maintain and update budgets as project progresses
- Assist in the creation of After Action Reports
- Send follow-up tasks to appropriate field personnel
- Complete any and all necessary administrative tasks
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor production activities
- Document project scope changes and change requests
- Maintain project summary, Smartsheet and project board
- Create and administer quizzes for project staff
- Communicate with customers to collect data and/or survey stores
- Other duties as assigned
- Detail Oriented
- Smart phone advanced knowledge
- Diligent follow up
- Intermediate computer skills including word, excel and outlook
- Able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of installs and servicing of stores
- Problem solving skills
- Integrity and positive customer service attitude
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.