Systems Administrator II
- 04-Oct-2021 to 03-Dec-2021 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is looking for a dependable, thorough, and professional Systems Administrator II to join our technical services team. The Systems Administrator II will work closely with the IT Manger to facilitate the forward movement and ongoing maintenance of SRP systems. They will coordinate and assist in driving technical vision and execution in accordance with the SRP Technical Services strategic roadmap. The Systems Administrator II will maintain and support our core infrastructure as well as provide support as necessary for end users and internal technical support personnel.
This position will be located at our office in Castle Rock, CO. Onsite support will be required, and remote work will be an option when working in coordination with the IT Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain solid end user relationships by handling questions and concerns with efficiency and professionalism.
- Work with end users to resolve current and ongoing issues both internal and external.
- Communicate via phone, email, video with customers and teammates.
- Configure and maintain the following server and client systems: Microsoft Windows 7,8,10/Windows Server 2019/Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2008 services. Responsibilities may include patching, system upgrades, backups, etc.
- Linux Administration
- Develop, document, and store SOP's and best practices in technical repository.
- Train end user on the use and basic maintenance of their IT Assets.
- Assist other technicians, sales staff and administrative staff as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years IT customer support experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with Windows administration in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS) or equivalent years of experience
- An appropriate background and knowledge of current industry technologies including networking topologies, hardware, software, business continuity
- Customer Service Focused, enjoys helping others with technology and driven to end user satisfaction.
- Strong Knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows, Exchange, and Office 365, Linux and various variants (Knopix, Oracle Linux, etc.), VMWare
- Advanced level problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Customer service focus, and strong interface/communication skills
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our products consist of fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories, and other trending and seasonal products. We are committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service.
We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $85,000 - $95,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.