Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter
- 25-Jun-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is currently seeking a Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will be organized, friendly and a team player. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible in supporting all recruitment efforts throughout the organization and building strong relationships with candidates as well as customers at all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities of a Recruiter at SRP Companies
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- A fun and supportive culture
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
- And More....
More About SRP:
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $60,000 - $62,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.