Truck & Travel Sales Representative
- 14-Oct-2020 to 20-Nov-2020 (MST)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Start your new career with SRP Companies! We are a developing and growing company that focuses and self-evaluates based on the core principles of our mission statement: E2P3: Exceeding Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability.
As a Truck and Travel Sales Representative, you will work full time and be accountable for soliciting new business as well as maintaining current business in the industry. Our representatives work independently and are a part of an extraordinary team that are motivated, service minded and proud to represent SRP.
- New Accounts, sales, and service experience
- Travel extensively overnight
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets our standards
- 3-5 years of sales, service and merchandising
- The ability to work in a fast- changing environment that includes a personality that is versatile, flexible all while maintaining a positive and forward-thinking attitude
- Computer and Smartphone savvy
- Acute attention to detail
- A self -motivated individual who takes charge with boundless energy and enthusiasm
A Career with SRP is Rewarding! We Offer:
- An extensive and ongoing training program at SRP University
- A fun and supportive culture
- A company vehicle and fuel card are provided to our sales reps
- Sales and performance incentives
- Management support and one on one mentorship
- Dodge Friends and Family Discount
- Daily Per Diem for Overnight Travel
- Immediate Health, Vision and Dental benefit plan
- 401K with a company contribution
- Holiday Pay
SRP is committed to outstanding products and delivering platinum level customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and diligence to customer service. We are a growing company, and we need service professionals like you to carry our vision forward. By joining SRP you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions to hire, promote, field, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.