Warehouse Manager – Lindon/Springville, Utah
Do you have strong leadership skills with a solid understanding of distribution center operations?
Would you like to work for a fast-growing industry leader with stable market position? Join SRP Companies as a Distribution Center Manager.
Join SRP as a Warehouse Manager!
Driven by our mission to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability.
Since our founding as a regional distributor of sunglasses in 1969, SRP has grown into an international leader providing in-store merchandising solutions to a wide variety of retail partners and their consumers. We have built relationships with thousands of international, national, and regional retailers who rely on our customized solutions in more than 60,000+ locations across the U.S. and Canada. With warehouse facilities in several states and service reps covering all regions of the country, there isn't a retail location we can't service.
For this role, we’ll look to you to:
- Directly manage and develop a team of leaders responsible for receiving, inventory control, light production, order fulfillment (CPG, Ecommerce, Direct to Store and Internal Transfers) and shipping
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute distribution strategies, allow friction-less integration of systems with processes, provide effective labor planning and training, and ensure accurate measurement of results
- Demonstrate success through the achievement of site and organization KPIs
- Produce and effectively communicate DC and individual performance goals
- Lead initiatives that improve current process efficiency, material flow, labor productivity, quality, safety and space utilization that delivers a scalable DC that supports sales growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; establishes and maintains effective relationships with vendors and the community.
- Build talent through coaching, empowering, and mentoring direct reports
- Be responsible for the implementation of all company policies/procedures, ensuring company values are practiced throughout the site at all levels.
- Ensure the operation is compliant with all Federal and state laws/ requirements regarding hazardous materials, health and safety, and other risk areas.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employees are paid weekly
Join us, and let’s deliver data-driven retail solutions.
SRP’s mission is to exceed expectations through passion, performance and profitability. It’s an exciting time for our company and if you’re ready to unleash your potential to help fulfil our mission and vision, apply today.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
- 3+ years in a mid/large, multi-discipline DC
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 5+years directly managing people
- 5+ years of progressive experience in distribution and fulfillment leadership
- Demonstrated capability managing fulfilment across a variety of platforms (paper, RF, automation) and routes to market
- Experienced in project management and demonstrated success in process improvement
- Experience working in and partnering with cross-functional teams
- A proven track record of building, developing, and aligning internal resources with external customer expectations
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and employee engagement skills
- High standard of integrity and reliability; able to build trust and loyalty with others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), capability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP and WMS, a plus