- 07-Apr-2021 to 06-May-2021 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Sapulpa, OK, USA
- Full Time
SRP Companies is seeking to hire a full time Warehouse Shipping Supervisor.
Would you be interested in working for a growing company with a fun and supportive culture that offers one-on-one mentorship? Are you ready to have your weekends free? If so, please keep reading!
This position earns a competitive compensation package and we offer solid benefits including health, vision, dental, a 401(k) plan with company contribution, paid time off (PTO), and holiday pay. If this sounds like the right driving opportunity for you, consider applying today!
ABOUT SRP COMPANIES
We are a wholesale supplier and our category management services optimize product mix and merchandising, improve retailer sales and profits, and allow store operators to focus on other core responsibilities. We promise to provide the best service and category management possible at every step of the process from source to shelf. Our dedication has allowed us to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers.
We are a growing company with a vision of E2P3 - Exceeding Expectations through Passion, Performance, and Profitability. We need hard-working employees to carry our vision forward. By joining our team, you will become part of a high-energy group of people. We also offer our employees competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a work environment that people want to be a part of.
General Duties of a Warehouse Shipping Supervisor:
- Responsible for all workers under their supervision to grade and package the product according to company standards
- Observes workers to ensure compliance with dress code
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Maintains time and production records
- Ensures procedures are being performed to improve quality, cost and cycle times
- Restock bins of product as needed
- Perform order selection and picking as needed
- Consistent Use of Oracle Systems
- Warehouse Experience in leadership role
- Shipping Experience Preferred
- Intermediate computer skills (a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel experience)
- Employee supervision, training and development
- Measurement of performance to goals and standards
- An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
- Systems and continuous improvement orientation
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ideal candidate has the ability to analyze problems and determine resolution
- Inventory management
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, fork lift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to lead multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on a set schedule
- Strong teammate
- Ability to assist in all areas at any time
- Ability to follow and execute orders as requested and given
SRP Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions to hire, promote, field, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
SRP companies will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable equal requirements, including any federal, state or local laws and ordinances.