Warehouse Team Lead Assistant
- 09-Apr-2019 to 08-May-2019 (MST)
- Distribution Center
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SRP, we are a national leader in store merchandising solutions in more than 50,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada since 1969. We provide fashionable eyewear, wireless accessories and other high demand products. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. This dedication has allowed SRP to establish a dominant brand and excellent reputation with large corporate customers as well as independent retailers. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you.
Our Mission Statement is to: Exceed Expectations through Passion, Performance and Profitability.
Who are we? We are SRP Companies and we want you to join the Team.
The question is who are you?
SRP Companies is looking for an energetic, experienced Team Lead Assistant in our Distribution Center. If you are someone who is comfortable in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding Distribution Center this position could be for you.
- Responsible for all workers under their supervision to grade and package the product according to company standards
- Observes workers to ensure compliance with dress code
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Maintains time and production records
- Ensures procedures are being performed to improve quality, cost and cycle times
- Restock bins of product as needed
- Perform order selection and picking as needed
- Consistent Use of Oracle Systems
- Experience in warehouse a plus
- Basic computer skills (a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel experience)
- Employee supervision, training and development
- Measurement of performance to goals and standards
- An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
- Systems and continuous improvement orientation
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Must have ability to analyze problems and determine resolution
- Inventory management
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, fork lift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on a set schedule
- Strong team player
- Consistent use of Oracle Systems
- Ability to assist in all areas at any time
- Ability to follow and execute orders as requested and given
SRP Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1049919